What Are The Odds You’ll Have To Sue In An Injury Case?

The American personal injury law system is dominated by negotiations between claimants and insurance companies. It's a given that the vast majority of cases will not go to trial, with most estimates showing that around 95% of cases will settle. Notably, that begs some questions regarding what pushes cases into the remaining 5% or so. Here's a look at what influences the odds your case may go to trial. An Insured Defendant Read More